Full circle

 It has come a full circle..

It was exactly a year ago that I had a epiphany.. That I wasn't healthy at all and that I had gained too much weight with my negligence and that I had fallen out of love with myself.

There was a time I used to be my own best friend. I was always positive and happy. I used to be alone but never lonely. 

Now it seems to be the opposite. 

And it was at that time.. when my laptop died and I was free from online distractions that I decided I need to change.. It was not a decision but  an impulsive action which led to me losing around 9 kgs in a year. Yeah that wasn't my goal. I should have gotten atleast 1-2 kgs down every month. But I started as usual procrastinating. Inspite of it, I am pretty happy with my progress. Because I have maintained my weight loss. And that is a big deal. Losing weight isn't easy but maintaining the weight loss is even harder. 

All this I accomplished by having my dinner by 7 pm and eating home made meals. I had soups, salads and created some new meal combos to appeal to my taste buds. But this doesn't mean I was strict with it all. I did have outside food but in smaller portions and not as often. That made a huge difference.

Now I need to step it up in the second stage. So I will lose more weight and more fat and get healthier. Now I am going to rework my breakfast and dinner meals.. Yep I had achieved my weight loss so far with just reworking my dinner meals alone. Isn't that great? I was shocked with the progress I made. I wish I had done this a long time back. 

So it's a full circle and I am starting from scratch again for this new year!

Wish me luck

Flo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a girl again

Fade Away